The English version is for reference only. Should there be any different between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
There is only Chinese version available in official website. If you need more information, please contact with the unit in charge of your school. Thank you for your understanding.
Project Proposal Template of Ministry of Education, Teaching Practice Research Program , 2019 Download ( EN / CH )
To realize the target of teaching innovation, the Ministry of Education promulgated the Operation Directions Governing MOE Subsidies for the Teaching Practice Research Program for Colleges and Universities in December 2017, and engaged Science & Technology Policy Research and Information Center (the “Center”) under National Applied Research Laboratories to establish the “Project Office for the Review of Teaching Practices Research Programs,” and promote “Teaching Practice Research Program for Colleges and Universities.” The Center established the continual peer review and guidance model through research subsidies for different types of college teachers, initiated the establishment of exclusive community and communication, and accumulated achievements of teaching research cases; established the achievement presentation platform and professional talent pool, cultivated seed teachers, and actively encouraged colleges and universities to invest resources, so as to help teachers in universities to introduce concepts of teaching practice research, increase teaching capabilities, and prepare complete and premium lesson plan; also, help students to improve efficiencies in their professional knowledge and core abilities through the implementation of innovative lesson plan and increase the teaching quality.
Mission of the Project Office
- Review – Assist in the teaching program review and cross-team communication; plan and organize workshops and orientations
- Guidance – Establish and promote the communication and operations of the professional community; plan and organize relevant teaching professional programs
- Platform – Help build an open platform for teaching research achievements, connection to teachers’ support system, and research presentation platform
- What is “Teaching Practice Research”?
- MOE “Teaching Practice Research” Subsidies Program